The terms and conditions appear in German and English. In case that discrepancies appear in the English version, it is the German version that applies.
§ 1 Scope
All business relations between www.paulinamaternity.com and the buyer, including any future businesses, shall be performed exclusively on the basis of the following General Standard Terms and Conditions, in the currently valid version. We do not recognize any provisions of the customer which conflict with or deviate from these General Standard Terms and Conditions, unless Paulina GmbH has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contractual Partner
Your contractual partner is:
Lochhamer Schlag 10b
represented by the business owner Holger Lärl, Carsten Karkowski. All claims and queries should be directed to this address.
§ 3 Establishment of contract
An order constitutes an offer to us until the sales contract is formalized. When you order at Paulina GmbH, we send you an email that confirms your order with us and lists all the particulars of that order. This email does not constitute an approval of your order, but rather only serves to inform you that we have received your order request. The sales contract is only effected when we have checked the product‘s availability and sent you a second email confirming the entrance into a sales contract. In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable, we will also inform you of the fact by email. In this case, no sales contract has been established.
§ 4 Shipment and delivery
We strive to the very best of our ability to meet our scheduled delivery dates.
Provided that nothing else is agreed upon, the shipment will go to the shipping address provided by the customer. With the method of payment „cash on delivery“, the shipping and billing addresses must be identical.
§ 5 Prices and payment
All prices are retail prices in Euros and include the applicable German sales tax. The prices at the time of ordering apply. The prices refer to the respective pictured article that corresponds to the description, however, they do not correspond to any pictured contents, accessories, and/or decorations. The sales price is due upon closing of contract. Payment can be made by credit card or Paypal for international orders and within Germany also by cash in advance, debit, or by cash on delivery. Paulina GmbH reserves the right to eliminate the possibility of any of these methods of payment.
Payment by Credit Card
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
1. Enter your credit card information on our secure payment site www.paulinamaternity.com uses a highly modern server security software with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetrical online encrypting method that protects your credit card information from interception and manipulation during the transaction. It is therefore impossible for unauthorized persons to read this information during online transactions.
2. After a successful deduction of the invoice amount on your credit card account, we process your order for delivery.
3. Credit for returns will be reapplied to your credit card.
Payment by Paypal
1. Choose Paypal as your payment method and you will be transfered to the secure website of Paypal. There you will finalise the payment via your Paypal account.
2. After payment procedure you will be re-directed to www.paulinamaternity.com automatically. A Thank you page will show up.
3. Paulina will handle your order after we received the payment confirmation by Paypal. If issues occure with your payment, you will be contacted by Paypal.
4. Credit for returns will be reapplied to your Paypal account.
Payment by Cash in Advance
1. If you like to pay in advance, you will receive our bank account information and the order number in your order confirmation email. Please take note that we can only accept cash in advance as a method of payment for orders made in Germany.
2. Please transfer the invoice amount under the specification of the order number that appears in your order confirmation to the indicated account. Possible transfer costs, such as bank service charges, fall upon the customer.
3. The acceptance of an offer and shipment are carried out only after payment has been received. In the event that the transfer of the sales price and shipping fees have not been received by www.paulinamaternity.com within 5 weekdays of the order, Paulina GmbH has the right to cancel the order.
4. Credit for returns will be transferred back to your bank account.
Payment by Cash on Delivery
This payment method is only available for shipping within Germany. Upon delivery the customer pays the full invoice amount of the order directly to the delivery person. The bill will include the shipping fee and the cash on delivery charge of 9.80 Euro. DHL charges an additional payment fee of 2.00 Euro, making the expense of cash on delivery total 11.80 Euro. Payment by cash on delivery is only possible when billing and shipping addresses are identical. Please understand that we must add the costs of cash on delivery orders to your bill if they are not accepted or picked up.
In commercial transactions, the customer‘s right of retention and right to refuse performance are barred, with the sole exception of undisputed or previously established and legally binding counterclaims.
§ 6 Packaging and delivery
2.95 Euro with payment by credit card, Paypal or cash transfer/debit
9.80 Euro with payment by cash on delivery
Our marked prices include German VAT. For orders from outside the European Union the VAT of 19% will be deducted and only the net price will be charged. Please refer to our international shipping fee table to learn the relevant shipping costs. The relevant taxes and duties such as state taxes will be calculated by our shipping partner and paid by the customer.
§ 7 Reservation of proprietary rights
All products retain the ownership of Paulina GmbH until full payment is made by the customer on all current orders and the resulting requirements have been fulfilled.
§ 8 Right of withdrawal
If you are end-consumer (means an individual that places an order, which is not for commercial reasons or reasons due to an self-employement), you have a right of withdrawal due to existing law.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Managing director: Holger Lärl, Carsten Karkowski
Lochhamer Schlag 10b
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of withdrawal instruction
To claim your withdrawal you can use the following form. The use of this form is not an obligation.Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Managing director: Holger Lärl, Carsten Karkowski
Lochhamer Schlag 10b
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*):
Order number: _______________________________________
Invoice number: _______________________________________
Ordered on (*)/received on (*): _______________________________________
Name of consumer(s): _______________________________________
Address of consumer(s): _______________________________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of Model withdrawal form
§ 9 Guarantees and liability
(1) Following existing law, esp. §§ 434 ff. BGB, we are liable for material defects or defects of title for delivered products. The period of limitation for legally based defects is 2 years and starts with the shipment of the product.
(2) We are not liable in cases of negligence as long as fundamental contractual obligations have not been broken due to said negligence. Our liability for contractual and non-contractual indemnity claims for the compensation for typical and foreseeable damages is limited, however, this does not apply if the damage is due to negligence or deliberate intention. This applies even to damages that a legal representative or servant has culpably caused. The aforementioned liability limitations do not apply in the case of injury to life, body, or health, for a defect after the acceptance of liability of a guarantee for the quality of the product, and in the case of fraudulent faults of omission relating to defects.
(3) The aforementioned limitations of (2) are also applicable for legal representatives or servants if claims are effective against those.
(4) The regulation of the law of product liability is not touched.
§ 10 Data protection
For more infos check our data privacy statement
§ 11 Applicable rights, jurisdiction, and final provisions
The city of Munich, Germany has the jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the business relationship, as long as the customer is a merchandiser or has no common jurisdiction in the home country.
The business relationship falls under the laws of the Republic of Germany, with the exception of UN treaties over international trade, as legally permissible.
Should one or more of the provisions in these General Standard Terms and Conditions become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the General Standard Terms and Conditions as a whole.